Tuesday, July 30, 2013

OOTD: The Black and White Trend

I am someone that is ALWAYS wearing color. So, when I heard about the black and white trend I was a little skeptical. The only time I ever wear just white and black is for a band concert, and even then I try to add some color with my accessories. I wanted to plan an outfit around my new shoes (which are the most gorgeous flats I've ever owned). Since they are very sparkly and elegant looking, I decided to go with a simpler and more classic outfit. And of course, knowing me I had to add some color into my outfit, in the form of my most beloved bag. Overall, I really enjoyed how this outfit came out and I will definitely be trying this trend again. 










Shirt- Kohl's
Pants- Calvin Klein 
Shoes- Burlington Coat Factory
Bag- Kohl's
Necklace- Love Culture 

1 comment:

  1. Hi Anna! I really appreciate your blog, so I nominated it for a liebster award! To accept the award, visit my blog post at http://girlofhour.blogspot.com/2013/08/loving-liebsters.html

    Best Regards,
    Monica

    ReplyDelete