Saturday, October 13, 2012

The Liebster Blog Award!

I was just recently nominated for the Liebster Award by Raffi Alcantra from http://raffialcantara.blogspot.com/. I am so happy and thankful to her for nominating me! She has a great blog and everyone should check it out!



So what is a Liebster award? Well according to them it is given to up coming  bloggers that have less than 200 followers. Anyway Liebster in German  means sweetest, kindest, nicest, dearest, beloved, lovely, kind, pleasant, valued, cute, endearing, and welcome.

In order to accept the award and display the badge on your profile - here are the rules:
  • Each person tagged must post 11 things about themselves
  • They must also answer the 11 questions the tagger has set for them
  • They must create 11 more questions to ask bloggers they have decided to tag
  • They must then choose 11 bloggers to tag with less than 200 followers
  • These lucky bloggers must be told
  • There are no tag back

11 Facts About Me:
  1. I am from Russia.
  2. My favorite TV shows are: Gossip Girl, Law and Order: SVU, Psych, Monk, and America's Next Top Model.
  3. I do not like Justin Bieber or One Direction.
  4. When I grow up I wish to be a pharmacist, but still be involved in the fashion industry.
  5. I am the fashion article writer for my school newspaper.
  6. I have traveled to Russia (born there), Canada, Mexico, the Dominican Republic, and Spain. 
  7. I plan to travel to Paris with my mom next year, and to Costa Rica with my school.
  8. I am a bit of a shopaholic.
  9. One of my biggest obsessions in life is the Titanic.
  10. I speak fluent Russian and have been learning Spanish for 5 years. 
  11. I can play the bass clarinet, clarinet, piccolo, flute and I plan on learning guitar and trumpet. 

Questions I Have to Answer:
  • What is your favorite movie?
This is a hard question to answer, but it would probably be "The Devil Wears Prada." There's just something about that movie that never gets old for me.
  • Who is your celebrity crush? :)
Cristiano Ronaldo. He's not technically a "celebrity", but to me he is.
  • Tell me your top 5 favorite fashion bloggers and why?
  1. Jane Aldridge- I love her obsession with unique shoes, and she's inspired me to start going  crazier with my own shoes. 
  2. Doina Ciobanu- She is so young, yet has become such a big name in the European fashion industry, and she makes me believe that anything is possible no matter what age you are.
  3. Dulce Candy- I discovered her through her YouTube and I love looking at her blog because she always puts together really trendy outfits. 
  4. Tavi Gevinson- She's such an inspiration! I love how she wears whatever she wants and doesn't care what anyone else says!
  5. College Fashion- I love checking this fashion blog everyday(even though I'm not in college)! 
  • What's your favorite movie as of the moment?
Finding Nemo 3D! I saw that recently in theaters and I fell in love with the movie all over again!
  • Aside from blogging what do you do? :)
I LOVE to go shopping, look at magazines, watch TV, play my instruments, and most importantly spend time with my family.
  • Who do you look up to when it comes to fashion?
Blair and Serena from Gossip Girl! I am obsessed with everything they wear in that show. Their styles are complete opposites, but my style is all over the place so I can take inspiration from both of them.
  • Favorite food & why?
I couldn't really think of any actual food that was my favorite (I love to eat anything) but the one thing I love more than anything is the candy "Raffaello." I can't even describe how amazing this is to me. It's like a creamy dream. If you've never tried it, the go buy some right now!
  • Before you leave the house, what's one thing you ALWAYS have to bring? (aside from your bag)
This would definitely be my phone, but aside from that I always carry a lip-liner with me. I don't really love the feeling of lip gloss or lipstick on my lips, but if I just fill them in with some lip-liner I don't feel it at all and it lasts for so much longer.
  • If you could have superpowers what would it be?
Probably the power to fly. I mean it would be great if I could just walk out the door and fly anywhere I wanted not having to worry about getting a ride or anything. 
  • Why did you start blogging?
I started blogging because I started looking at other fashion blogs and realized that's what I want to do too. I love styling outfits and taking pictures so blogging was the perfect way for me to express that. 
  • What inspires you?
This is a pretty generic answer, but pretty much everything inspires me. If we're talking about fashion, I love looking to personal style blogs for inspiration and magazines. Other than that my mom really inspires me.

11 Questions for You to Answer:

1. What is your number one must-have fashion item?
2. What fashion blog/website do you find yourself visiting everyday?
3. What are your favorite TV shows?
4. If you could go to any country in the world, what would it be?
5. What is your g=favorite makeup trend for the fall/winter?
6. If you won a $10,000 shopping spree, what stores would you go to?
7. When did you started getting interested in fashion?
8. What is one of your biggest dreams?
9. What do you like most about fashion?
10. If you could have any celebrity's closet, whose would it be?
11. Where do you see yourself in 10 years?

11 Bloggers I Nominate:

8 comments:

  1. thank u hun for your support xx

    http://rnrfairytale.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for answering it! :) Plus I love DulceCandy as well, she's awesome!




    xoxo Raffi ♥

    www.raffialcantara.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes she is!!!

    www.limaswardrobe.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are so sweet!! Thank you love!!

    xoxo,
    Alyssa

    sincerelytrulyscrumptious.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ah i love the devil wears prada! It's one of my favourites too. And thank you so much for this, i'm honoured ahah :D
    love, Kate
    -xo

    http://bleached-mort.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very interesting, great post, and congrats! I found you through IFB and am now following. If you'd like to check out my blog too, it's www.lalamamma.blogspot.com.

    Thanks!
    Gina

    ReplyDelete
  7. college fashion was the blog that motivated me to blog haha! :D congrats

    http://wishuponasmile.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  8. Aww, this is so adorable! I will have to try Raffaello!

    http://lasaloperie.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete