Sunday, September 2, 2012

Labor Day Weekend Haul


This Labor Day weekend I decided to go to Marshalls, T.J. Maxx, and Nordtsrom Rack to see what I could find; and boy did I find a lot! At Nordtsrom Rack I was able to find a cute blazer and some black oxfords that I can wear with anything. Then at T.J. Maxx I got some really cute and girly sweater that I can throw on for an effortless, yet polished look any day. Although my most successful finds were at Marshalls where I found 4 pairs of amazing shoes (2 of which were by my favorite brand Steve Madden), that were all under $10! I couldn't be any happier with all my new purchases and I would definitely recommend checking out these stores for some very fashionable, yet affordable clothes.




Top Row: (left to right) Nordtsrom Rack $11.80, T.J. Maxx $14.99, T.J. Maxx $16.99
Bottom Row: (left  to right) Marshalls $4.00, Nordstrom Rack $16.90. Marshalls $8.00, Marshalls $8.00,
Marshalls $7.50

No comments:

Post a Comment